Affiliates
Valhala free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Uslužno farbam sve vrste minijatura!!!!
Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:55 am by Jocinetu

» KMK 2015, 7. in 8. November. Slovenia - 9 Age
Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:24 pm by finaglista

» Izvori Magije potrebno
Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:29 am by Moff

» VI. Topor Team Tournament 2015.
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 pm by Zvijerko

» PORUDZBINE !!!
Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 pm by tpoba4

» BSG LARP slike
Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:05 am by Branzila143

» Epic mega battle
Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:21 pm by sashasuman

» IZVEŠTAJ SA DANA FANTAZIJE 2010
Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 am by harronasad

» KMK 2014 / 25-26.10.2014 Slovenia season ending
Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm by finaglista

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Uprising 2012 Scenariji i misije

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uprising 2012 Scenariji i misije

Post  severian on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Ovo je od prošle godine. Ostavljamo tako ili menjamo. Pitanje je da li mislije da bodujemo kao prošle godine ili da u skladu sa novim deljenjem poena dodajemo još jedan battle poen ako završiš misiju. Na taj način bi neko ko je masakrirai i uradio misiju dobio 4 poena a gubitnik samo 1. U tom slučaju misije ne bi donosile nikakave VP.

Ajde mišljenje ali sa smislom i argumentima i konstruktivno. Ako vam nešto ne odgovara recite kako bi to trebalo da se izvede.

SCENARIO 1: BREAKTHROUGH

SET UP: See the diagram below for deployment zones. Players set up and deploy their troops as per the rules for Pitched Battle, found on p2 of the core rulebook.
• Both players roll a dice, the player scoring the highest gets to choose which side of the table they deploy on.
• The players roll a dice, the player scoring the highest gets to choose whether they deploy first or second.
WHO GOES FIRST: Both players roll a dice, the player who finished their deployment first may add +1 to their dice roll. The player who scores the highest may choose to go first or second (re-roll ties).
LENGTH OF GAME: Six turns.
VICTORY CONDITIONS:
• At the end of the battle, each attacking unit in the opponent’s deployment zone is worth its points in Victory Points; you score half the unit’s value if it’s under half strength and full points if it’s at full strength.
• Units that are fleeing, monsters, monsters and handlers, single models and characters do not count towards this total. No other Victory points are used.
• The side with the most points wins the battle.

SCENARIO 2: PITCHED BATTLE
See rules for Pitched Battle, found on page 2 of the Warhammer Core Rule Book.

SCENARIO 3: DAWN ATTACK

SET UP: See the diagram below for the deployment zones. After marching all day to get to the battle field, you have decided to make camp for the night before mounting a Dawn attack. With your general having already planned out the army’s deployment, your troops take up position as soon as the sun rises.
• Roll off to see which player picks the half of the table they wish to deploy in. The opponent deploys in the other half.
• Roll a D6 on the table below:
WHO GOES FIRST? Both players roll a dice, the player who finished their deployment first may add +1 to their dice roll. The player who scores the highest may choose to go first or second (reroll ties).
VICTORY CONDITIONS: The player that scored the most victory points is the winner.
D6Roll Deployment Zone
1 Left Flank: The unit is placed in their half more than 12” from the centre line, and within 18” of the narrow table edge on the player’s left.
2 Right Flank: The unit must be placed in their half more than 12” from the centre line, and within 18” of the narrow edge on the player’s right
3- 5 Centre: The unit must be placed in their half more than 12” from the centre line, and more than 18” from either narrow edge.
6 Choose: You may choose to deploy the unit on the left flank, the centre or the right flank.

SCENARIO 5: TRIAL OF BATTLE
SET UP:
See rules for Pitched Battle, found on page 2 of the core rule book.
VICTORY CONDITIONS:
Each table quarter is worth a certain number of points. To capture a table quarter, follow the rules in the Warhammer rulebook on page 102. Additionally:
• Your own table quarters are worth 1pt each.
• Your opponent’s table quarters are worth 3pts each.
• The winner is the player with the most points.
• Only scoring units may contest table quarters.
• A scoring unit must have unit strength of five or more and may not be a single model.
• Calculate victory points in the usual way and record these on your results sheet. These will be used as a sort after tournament points.
NB: If you wipe out your opponent or he concedes, you automatically win.
SCENARIO 6: FOG OF WAR!
SET UP: See the rules for Pitched Battle, found on page 2 of the core rule book. Use the deployment zones from that scenario forthis round.
• Both players roll a dice to decide who gets to set up first or second.
• The player who goes first must draw a map of the table and clearly mark on it where each of their units will be deployed. – Please bear in mind that this will not be an exact science and that a degree of sportsmanship and common sense should be applied to this process!
• The player who came second must deploy his units on the table.
• The first player then reveals his map and deploys his army exactly as drawn. Scouts are then rolled for and deployed as normal.
• Both players then roll a dice and the winner chooses to go first or second.
VICTORY CONDITIONS: The player that scored the most victory points is the winner.

SPECIAL MISSIONS & THE MASTER STRATEGIST AWARD

We will give out a separate award for the player (or players!) who managed to score the highest number of Strategy Points over the weekend and who will be awarded the accolade of the Master Strategist for the event.
Over the course of the event, you will be issued with 6 Special Mission Cards for use during the tournament. These allow you to play as part of a separate challenge to the main competition in order to find the player with the most tactically astute mind at the event. They are also intended to give players something else to think about in addition to completing the challenges they will face during the scenarios they will play.
You will play one card per round that you will choose. When you decide what it is, make a note of it on your results card but don’t show your opponent.
Each Mission is worth a certain number of Victory Points that must be recorded as part of your results for that round. Please note: you must mark on your results card whether or not you were successful in completing your mission.

They are as follows:
1 Assassination! “Cut away the Head and the body will crumble…” Your mission is to eliminate the enemy general. At the end of the game if the enemy general is either destroyed or fleeing you gain 400 VPs.
2 Wood for the War Effort! “Wood is needed to fuel your campaign, capture those trees.” Your mission is to control more woods on the table than your opponent at the end of the game. To control a wood, at least half of the remaining models in one of your scoring units must be in the wood with no enemy in the same wood. Scoring units have at least US5, are not a single model or monsters and handlers, fliers or raised/summoned units. If you complete this mission, you receive 400 VPs.
3 Higher Ground! “An elevated position is needed to establish a forward offensive.” Your mission is to control more hills on the table than your opponent at the end of the game. To control a hill, at least half of the remaining models in one of your scoring units must be on the hill with no enemy on the same hill. Scoring units have at least US5, are not a single model or monsters and handlers, fliers or raised/summoned units. If you complete this mission, you receive 400 VPs.
4 Forward Offensive! “Get moving soldiers, we need to break through their lines!” To complete this mission, you must finish the game with three scoring units above half strength in the enemy deployment zone. Scoring units have at least US5, are not a single model or monsters and handlers, fliers or raised/summoned units. If you complete this mission, you receive 400 VPs.
5 Surgical Strike! “Concentrate efforts on the General’s Elite, we must eliminate them!” Your mission is to destroy your opponent’s most expensive unit. If at the end of the game, you opponent’s most expensive unit is either fleeing or dead, you receive 400 VPs. If two or more units are the most expensive; you complete the mission if you destroy at least one of them.
6 Crushing Blow! “Destroy the enemy’s morale by destroying his finest warriors!” Your mission is to destroy more of your opponent’s Special and Rare units than he does of yours. Fleeing units also count. If you complete this mission, you receive 400 VPs.
severian

View user profile http://www.valhala.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Uprising 2012 Scenariji i misije

Post  Brain Damage on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 pm

U knjizi postoje 4 na turniru lako igriva scenarija (battleline, dawn attack, blood and glory i metting engagement) pa mislim da bi to bilo dobro da budu svi odigrani. Za petu bitku bi predlozio da se odigra ili jos jedan battleline ili breakthrought. Ja nisam obozavalac dodatnih misija ali nemam nista ozbiljno protiv njih, amislim da je predlozeni nacin bodovanja za njih u redu.
Brain Damage
Jaje od Azdaje
Jaje od Azdaje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kgkid on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Nije tako, Blood and Glory je najmanje igriv scenario na turnirima, sve ostalo je bas super. Bodovanje sa 0-1-3 je po meni glupavo i mnog je lepse kada se dobije 0-20 poena u zavisnosti od ucinka. Plus, sto vam se ostalo bodovanje ne menja. Jedina stvar koja kvari ovakav sistem bodovanja su Tvrdjave i Blood and Glory scenariji. Izmenom ovih scenarija tako da ostvarenje Cilja donosi prekid partije i 300 poena za onoga ko je uspeo (kod B&G), odnosno 300 poena za onoga ko drzi kulu na kraju, prevazilazi se i ovaj problem sa bodovanjem i imate 6 scenarija da iz njih izaberete 5 za dva dana igranja.
kgkid
Sofer bez kape
Sofer bez kape

Character sheet
Name: Marelon Gorlal
Race: Dwarf

View user profile http://kgkid.cjb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Largo on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 am

Problem scenarija koje imaju građevine ili kulu. Postoje armije koje automatski pobeđuju.
Neka mi neko kaže kako da isteram 40 gulova iz tvrđave ili 20 chosen vitezova ili 40 sword mastera.
Bolje je da se ide na king of the hill.
Largo
Jahac zmaja sa preponama
Jahac zmaja sa preponama

Character sheet
Name: Lary the confused
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content